IBM System Storage & TotalStorage EXP3512. Storage drive interface: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), Storage drive size: 3.5". Chassis type: Rack (2U). Device class: Large Enterprise Business. Number of storage drives supported: 12, Supported storage drive types: HDD. Width: 449 mm, Depth: 540 mm, Height: 86 mm, Weight: 26.3 kg. Product colour: Black
- Provide a highly available storage system by supporting attachment to the IBM DS3500 Express storage system;
- Support high bandwidth and random I/O applications with 6 Gbps x4-wide SAS ports;
- Support up to 36 TB of SAS disk storage in a single enclosure and up to 576 TB when fully expanded up to 192 drives;
- Provide high-performance SAS, capacity-optimized SAS hard disk drives, self-encrypting drives (SEDs) and solid-state drives (SSDs) with intermixed support;
- Help support continuous access to data for data availability 24×7 with redundant components;
- Enhance data integrity with support of T10-PI protocol;
- Achieve optimal data utilization and efficiency by intermixing IBM System Storage EXP3512 and System Storage EXP3524 expansion units behind a single System Storage DS3500;
- EXP3512 can offer the highest flexibility with support for a full range of requirements—high capacity and low cost to high-performance critical applications;
- EXP3524 is ideal for IOPs-intensive applications and energy efficiency requirements with the highest IOPs/watt and 134 percent improvement in IOPs/U;
- Utilize power supplies designed to meet multiple power efficiency standards;
- Use Storage Bridge Bay (SBB) standard architecture designed for robust system environments;
- Support low power and high performing solid state disk (SSDs) drives.
The IBM System Storage EXP3500 Express consists of two models—EXP3512 and EXP3524 expansion units—designed to affordably meet the demanding data requirements of today and tomorrow by building on more than 30 years of design expertise. The IBM legacy in enterprise storage systems, with 6 Gbps SAS drive technology, enables the System Storage EXP3500 expansion units to deliver best-of-breed technology, reliability and performance. EXP3500 expansion units are 2U cabinet-mountable 6 Gbps drive enclosures that are designed to support either a total of twelve 3.5-inch SAS drives (EXP3512) or twenty-four 2.5-inch SAS drives (EXP3524) for optimal flexibility and efficiency. EXP3500 expansion units can be a key component of a high-performance storage solution. With each external SAS port on the environmental service module (ESM) supporting a 6 Gbps x4-wide connection, EXP3500 can achieve excellent throughput to the host.
With global commerce and 24×7 information available on demand, businesses require continuous access to information in order to be productive, competitive and able to ensure customer satisfaction. EXP3500 expansion units offer the assurance of high availability with redundant power supplies and ESMs, which help ensure that contact with the drives continues even in the rare instance of a component failure. With hot-swappable components, you can remove and replace ESMs, power supplies and drives with minimal or no downtime. The struggle to manage escalating data volumes will not stop, even in a slow-growth economy. EXP3500 expansion units, with 6 Gbps SAS back-end technology, provide organizations with a seamless path to external storage—improving performance and scalability while lowering power consumption, all within a small footprint.
Kérem válassza ki az országát
High quality for less.
Buying a refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer can provide significant savings of up to 80% off the original retail price of a brand-new model, which makes it a great way to cut costs without compromising quality. We back our quality commitment by including a STANDARD ONE-YEAR WARRANTY, with additional coverage options available. In short, with a refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer, you will get:
- • A high-quality product at a very cheap rate
- • A cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative
- • Fast delivery, directly to you or your customer
- • Great value for money
Refurbished – what is it?
A refurbished product generally refers to a used and pre-owned item. Every refurbished product from Kimbrer Computer has been professionally inspected and restored to “Grade A” condition, with faulty parts replaced with genuine ones, to make sure everything works and looks perfectly before being repackaged and put back on the market for resale. Though refurbished models may show some signs of wear, we guarantee that the items are always:
- • Inspected, tested and professionally restored by certified technicians
- • Fully wiped of data and software, leaving no traces of data for recovery
- • Carefully wrapped and shipped in electrostatic discharge (ESD) materials
- • With all original accessories and components (if applicable)